* Tell me, how many IVF treatments it’s usually needed to pass in order to achieve success?
It all depends on the individual case. The average success requires 2-3 IVF procedures. It happens that a positive result is obtained with the first try, but there are cases where it took six or more procedures.
* How large is the volume of medical examinations that potential parents have to participate in the program? Is it possible to make tests in advance before a visit to country?
In each case the amount and type of examinations is individual and determined by medical experts. Among the standard tests and examinations should be highlighted:
For each of the spouses:
When you call, you will be the conclusion of the expert (s) with the diagnosis of "infertility".
You must also provide a medical proof of "infertility".
Often a medical notice from andrologist is required.
* I am 48 years old and my husband is 34. We want to have children. In the clinic I was told that I can hardly give a healthy ovum and therefore we need a donor. Can I somehow avoid a donation? I found on the Internet a lot of examples when women gave birth after 50. Maybe there is some new technology to improve the reproductive abilities of women?
Your question is difficult to answer in right away as everything depends on the your current reproductive health. You have to be examined in one or more hospitals with whom we work. After that we will have more clear understanding whether you have chances or not. However, based on our experience, women after 40 years have less chances to produce a reproductive-capable egg. Theoretically, according to studies that were conducted in Japan and the UK, there are such technologies exist. However, in the clinics of Ukraine and even in the US you are unlikely to be offered something similar.
* Is it possible to check the embryo for the presence of genetic abnormalities and serious diseases?
Yes, it is possible. This is called prenatal diagnosis. It is a complex of therapeutic measures and diagnostic methods that helps to identify morphological, structural, functional and molecular violations of human fetal development. Prenatal diagnosis detects the presence of a hereditary disease, the proper development of the fetus, and the general condition of the child, the child's sex and preimplantation genetic diagnosis of the embryo.
* Can we select the sex of the child?
Yes, you will be able to choose the sex of the child. This can be done during the prenatal diagnosis of the embryo.
* How does our own health important in order to give birth to a child with a surrogate mother? Is it possible to conduct such a program if one parent is seriously ill?
Even in the case of serious illness of one of the parents there is a very high chance to conceive a healthy baby. Unfortunately, it is hard to answer to this question without a thorough medical examination, so we recommend you to take a medical examination first and then review the records that doctor will be able to provide you along with a clear answer to this question.
* What is a possibility that surrogate mother gets pregnant after the first IVF procedure?
None of the programs can 100% guarantee pregnancy. According to statistics, the embryos are better adopted by the uterus of surrogate mother, so the possibility of pregnancy in the case of surrogate motherhood is more than 40%. We would focus on several IVF attempts.
* Do you check the genetics of a surrogate mother?
The child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate mother. It has only the genes of biological parents and / or donor. Therefore there is no need to test it.
Error: File /home/levleon/surrogacy1.com/www/templates/businessimage/widgets/page_add_info.tpl not found;
Error: /home/levleon/surrogacy1.com/www/system/cache/templates_c/50d3b3f307f12db909ee316f88c1f4f7.php does not exists!